Confirmation and Joining Instructions
Thanks for booking your place on our next Workshop. If the course if full, we will let you know as soon as possible and reserve you a place on the next available date or offer you a spectator place.
Essential information - Workshops
- Check you have the correct information for the venue
- Please arrive in plenty of time to your class. Arriving late causes stress to yourself and ultimately will lead to your pet feeling stressed too.
- Please do not forget to bring lots of poo bags to clean up any unfortunate accidents your dog may have. This is not a problem for anyone as we all appreciate that accidents happen especially in new situations, but from a Health and Safety point of view we need to leave the hall and grounds as we find them.
- Please also bring your normal collar and lead (we do not allow choke chains in our class and chain leads are often difficult to hold). Having your dog’s favourite toy is great as ‘play’ adds an extra dimension to a dog’s life and can make training fun. With regard to titbits it is always a good idea not to feed your dog immediately before the class and bring the tastiest, scrummiest treat your dog loves! Chicken and chopped sausage are very popular!
- We look forward to meeting you and your dog but please remember that if you need any support or guidance after your workshop, ring 01905 821551 or email email@example.com for more help.